Mango Conditioner and Oil
Many of us suffer from hair problems and while some of us struggle with frizzy, dry hair, others struggle because of hair fall problems. However, you don’t have to worry anymore as the king of fruits can really help you. Whether your hair is oily, dry or frizzy, a rich mango conditioner will help reduce most of your problems. If you read the labels of the products you buy, you will notice that mango oil is used in most of them. Instead of spending loads of money to buy them, why not make your own?
Mango oil is used to treat dandruff and dry hair. It contains Vitamin A and helps reduce dandruff while adding luster to your hair, thus making it shine. In addition, the recipe you see below shows that you need to use Vitamin E as an ingredient but mangoes contain Vitamin E too and you don’t need to use it. Vitamin E helps hair growth and increases blood circulation, thus making your hair long and shiny.
We will discuss both the mango oil and conditioner here. Both of them actually work wonders.
- Mango (1 or 2)
- 1 ripe banana
- Vitamin E Capsule
- Olive oil
- Wash the mangoes and peel them. Remove the seed and blend chunks of mangoes using a blender.
- Peel the banana and mix those chunks with the mango paste in the blender.
- You can either use vitamin E capsule that’s available in capsules or bottles in many stores. Pour a few drops into the blender and mix it with the paste.
- Pour a few drops of olive oil and mix again.
- Mix all the ingredients and blend again, until the mixture turns smooth and soft.
That’s about it and you’re done! Use this mixture by slathering it on your hair, just like you use a shampoo. Waiting for the mixture to set for about 20-25 minutes provides best results. Rinse your hair and use shampoo again.
This method is extremely simple and provides various benefits. If you’re struggling with hair fall, this idea works and you’ll notice that your grey hair and hair fall reduces considerably.
- Mango seed
- Coconut oil or mustard oil
- Remove the pulp and let the kernel dry. The kernel is also used for moisturizers and you can remove it to take the seed out. You can also use pliers to remove the seed but don’t cut yourself!
- Place the seed in a jar filled with coconut oil or mustard oil. Keep this jar in sunlight and after a few days, your mixture is ready.
Apply this mixture just like you oil your hair and rinse your hair using either a mango conditioner or regular shampoo.
Both the recipes mentioned above are simple to prepare and you don’t even have to spend a lot of money. Anything handmade has its own unique value and with the added benefits, you are surely going to love it. Try this at home and let me know if you liked it.